Gain unlimited access to the certificate course and earn your Certificate of Completion.
God’s people are called to meditate on His Word day and night and to speak His truth into all situations (Deuteronomy 6:4-9). This study emphasizes the need for solid Biblical exposition and the importance of training the next generation of God’s people to serve as Christ served. Whether one is teaching in a church, para-church, or school setting, it’s imperative that one seeks the Lord and allows His ways to guide every aspect of a ministry for His ultimate glory.
Student Learning Outcomes:
Upon completion of this course on online learning, students will be able to:
- Understand the biblical and theological perspective on learning, and how it relates to their faith journey. "Let the wise hear and increase in learning, and the one who understands obtain guidance." - Proverbs 1:5
- Evaluate the different types of learning modes, and their effectiveness for sharing the gospel. "And what you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses entrust to faithful men who will be able to teach others also." - 2 Timothy 2:2
- Analyze the history and different users of online learning, and how it can be used to fulfill the Great Commission. "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit." - Matthew 28:19
- Compare and contrast traditional and online learning methods, and determine the most effective means for sharing the gospel. "And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." - Colossians 3:17
- Evaluate recent facts and figures on online learning, and identify the current trends in the industry to better serve and reach others with the message of the gospel. "But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen." - 2 Peter 3:18
- Recognize the value of institutional knowledge and understanding of God's word as a valuable asset for sharing the gospel through online platforms. "For the Lord gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding." - Proverbs 2:6
- Apply their knowledge of online learning to effectively reach and teach others with the message of the gospel, in order to fulfill the Great Commission. "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." - Matthew 28:19-20.
|Course Description | Certificate Course
|Course Content | Certificate Course